5-Day Quantitative EEG (qEEG) Professional Training Course in Switerland.
Date: April 22-24 and 28-29, 2016
Location: Blonay, Switzerland
Instuctor: John S. Anderson MA, LADC, BCB, BCN, QEEGD
Price: CHF 3000,-
This course will provide a comprehensive overview of quantitative EEG (qEEG) from initial recording through assessing the resulting EEG tracing to a final interpretation of the results linking symptoms to findings and ultimately leading to directed training approaches using qEEG guided interventions.
Learn more about:
- 10-20 international system of electrode placement
- EEG recording procedures and assessment of recorded EEG
- Montages, spectral and topographic aspects of EEG
- Toward a deeper understanding of the EEG tracing
- Clinical and cognitive aspects of EEG Interpretation
- Process recorded EEG into NeuroGuide Database
- Clinical utility and practices in qEEG
This course fulfills the didactic training requirements for board certification in EEG Biofeedback (Neurofeedback-BCN) from the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance (BCIA) and for board certification in QEEG (QEEG-T or D) from the QEEG Certification Board.